Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So Sad...

A couple of weeks ago, my adorable daughter dropped my camera and broke it!!!! (how sad is it that my first thought was, "oh no! I won't be able to post on my blog!" - shhhh...don't tell!) And then as if that weren't bad enough, our computer (which isn't even a year old) just got a very nasty virus and now we don't dare even turn it on!!! So I have no idea when I will be able to post next - so hang in there. I will get back to you all with some fun ideas soon. I am currently redoing my daughters room, and it is killing me that I can't take photos along the way! I guess you will just have to get basic before and after shots this time! Feel free to cry a few tears for me! :)

3 comments:

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Oh I so feel for you!! I would cry if my camera had gotten broke for any reason!!! Also Ive been there with the computer sitch! Soo hard when so much of our lives are on our computers.. pictures, documents, eveything! Ive had that happen to me twice.. got a nasty virus and had to do a system recovery.. it erased everything! And one time my comp just shut off and wouldnt turn on at all! I was devastated! :( Now I make sure we have good and up to date virus protection! And I try to back everything up.

But still.. even when I cant get on the comp and blog or do my pictures.. I would be bummed like you too. :) So hang in there!!! Hopefully the computer gets better and you can get back to blogging! :)

Jenny said...

Actually this is sad for real!

Nothing like having the creative process thwarted by lack of techology.

Hope things are back to hi-tech soon at your house.

La-Dee-da crafter said...

I sooo feel your pain! Happened to my camera too and my first thought was the same thing(but mine was all my fault, no kids to blame, haha). I am down to a bad camera phone.
Hang in there! always love your blog
creationsbyladeeda.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...