Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Personalized FHE tags

This would also work for chore charts...
This is a super easy idea I did a few years back. I wanted some tags for my family home evening chart that I could easily add on to when more children came along, so I saw this at my sister's neighbors house (thanks Jen!) You buy picture key chain tags (I bought mine at Walmart - but I highly suggest looking at the dollar store because they were like $3 a piece -a little steep if you ask me!)
I just printed mine off my computer on regular computer paper (I wanted mine black and white to match my board) cut your picture to size, then slide it in the opening at the top. When you're done tie an array of pretty ribbons on the key chain part. I did black, cream, and green for the boys, and black, cream, and red for the girls.
My children LOVE moving their pictures and it only took about 10 minutes to do all of them!




Happy Creating!


11 comments:

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

Maria...those are AdoraBle!! So simple and CUTE!! I featured it on my blog here:

http://thecreativecrate.blogspot.com/2010/06/cute-tags-for-your-fhe-board.html

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Alicia@Thrifty And Chic said...

These are sooo cute! I love it! And thanks for the tip with the paint, I'm totally returning it :) Enamel is a pain to work with.

OH, And I am totally in love with the desk and chair in one of your older posts. Spray paint is a powerful thing huh? These turned out beautiful!!

Chanté said...

Where did you get your vinyl for your board?!?!?!

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

I Like your blog, Im a follower now. :) This is such a cute idea.. Id prolly use one for a chore chart. What exactly are the symbols on yours for?

BeeP said...

You're welcome! :) Yours is way cuter than mine ever was.

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Great idea! Must copy. Can't handle the hearts that we currently have!

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to explain what FHE was, I think thats really special, and neat! What a great way to spend time with the family!

Just Rhonda said...

Okay so where did you get the vinyl pictures for your board??? I want to make one of these!!!!

Ladybug said...

I would also like to know where you got your vinyl images or clipart for your project. I want to make one too and haven't found where they originate. Can you point me in the right direction?

Cinthya Gonzales said...

Maria, that idea is super genius!for a FHE board. I have little ones that can't read yet. Where did you got the vinyl images?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...