Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Craft Night!!!

I know, I know, I said I was going to take a break from Craft Nights for awhile...
...But I'm a crazy, psycho pregnant chick that craves chaos!
...But when I came across these ideas- I couldn't resist sharing them- and they are very simple this time!  so simple we could call it crafting for idiots!
:)
Christmas Craft Night
When:  Tuesday December 6th
Time:  7:00 pm - 11:59 pm
Where:  Herriman City Hall
(13011 S Pioneer St Herriman)
Who:  Anyone who wants to join us!

What:
Calling Santa Sign
(White vinyl)


Cost: $10
(measures 11" tall and 15" wide)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrapping in Progress Door Hanger
(White vinyl)



You could also do a year-round version
(I will supply brown and black paint)


Cost: $5.50
(measures 5 3/4" tall and 5 1/2" wide, plus length of ribbon)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Subway Sign
(White vinyl)


Cost: $10
(measures 15" tall and 11" wide)



If ordering:
 PLEASE DO SO BY LEAVING A COMMENT ON THIS POST!
It's about the only way I can keep track of all the orders- Thanks! :)

***All orders & money need to be in by 
Thursday the 1st!!!***

As always, I will supply everything you need!  
Just bring an apron (optional) and a treat to share (also optional)

For you out-of-towners!!!
I am willing to ship, but this time I am limiting my orders to vinyl only
(All the wood can be purchased at Home Depot and they can cut if for you)
I dont want to freeze my butt off in my garage more than I have to!
:)

Shipping Prices:
Calling Santa vinyl:  $7 (this includes the $1.50 shipping cost)
Wrapping in Progress vinyl:  $3.50 (this includes the .80 shipping cost)
Christmas Subway vinyl:  $7 (this includes the $1.50 shipping cost)

The two large signs are cut from a 1"x12" board (comes in multiple lengths) and measure 15" long

The wrapping door sign is cut from a 1"x6" board (again several lengths are available) and is 5 3/4" long

The paint color I used is POSH RED from Lowes (you can buy the $2.99 Valspar sample jars)

Also:  I more than likely won't be able to get shipments out till the 10th

If placing a mail order:  
PLEASE email me instead of leaving a comment!
youcraftmeup@yahoo.com  


Everyone is welcome, I live in the south end of the Salt Lake County if you want to join us!

Email me at youcraftmeup@yahoo.com if you have any more questions

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

22 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

these are really cute!! i would like just the vinyl for the subway sign please.....and thank you Ü

Crossman's said...

I'd like 2 of the subway Christmas
Thx

Barbara said...

I want the subway sign :)

Alisa Didenhover said...

I want the subway sign.

Olivia said...

5 Subway signs please!

Sara Jane said...

I would like 1 Subway sign please!

annalisa said...

I want a wrapping in progress sign.

Mindy said...

Please sign us up for 2 - Subway and 1 - Calling Santa. How do I get you the $$? Will you e-mail me please and let me know? Thanks!!

Sara Jane said...

Maria! I'm sorry I need to change my order!
I would like 2 Subway signs. Thanks!

Becky said...

Can I get 3 wrapping in progress signs and 1 of the subway art signs? I will bring your money by tonight. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I know you know I want a sub sign and you have my money but I want ed to see if it would stick if I try again;)Ginger

Unknown said...

There is a box that pops up at after I submited, it looks like an ad but if you scrole right I needed to sign into my google account... I passed that step last time.

Murdock Family said...

Hi!! I was wondering if you could tell me the different sizes for the wood for the Family is Everything. I found you on Pinterest, and want to make one for my mom. I would appreciate it!! Thank you!! kambrea_marie at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

This is really a great read for me. Thank you for publishing articles having a great insight stimulates me to check more often for new write ups. Keep posting!

Clover
www.n8fan.net

Anonymous said...

hey there! i just want to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent information you have got right here on this post. and the rest of the website is good i'll share this to some friends. cheers!

www.joeydavila.net

joy said...

Insecurity is one of the aspect that a person would probably fall. They tried to be something they never used before and triesd to compete among others. insecurity looses self-confidence and will make a person pathetic or shall we say paranoid but insecurities has always a cure or a solution just try to love oneself and avoid comparing your life , actions and status to others. Try to visit my site #n8fan.net . Thank you.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

andrea chiu said...


I was so impressed with your post and i want to see more of your write ups .Please keep posting. You can also visit my site. Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

ID PRO PokerV said...

ID PRO POKERV Merupakan Situs Penyedia Akun ID PRO 100% Akurat, Yuk Buruan ikutan bermain di website Damqq Selaku Penyedia Akun ID PRO

Sekarang DAMQQ Memiliki 9 Game terbaru Dan Ternama Yaitu :
Poker, Bandar Poker, Domino99, BandarQ, AduQ, Sakong, Capsa Susun, Bandar 66, Perang Baccarat (NEW GAME)

Situs ID PRO Memberikan Pelayanan Dan Bonus Menarik Di Antaranya :
=> Bonus Refferal 20% (x2,x3)
=> Bonus Cashback 0,5%
=> Minimal Depo 10.000
=> Minimal WD 20.000
=> 100% Member Asli
=> Pelayanan DP & WD 24 jam
=> Livechat Kami 24 Jam Online
=> Bisa Dimainkan Di Hp Android
=> Di Layani Dengan 5 Bank Terbaik
=> 1 User ID 9 Permainan Menarik

Info Lebih Lanjut Hubungi Pihak Cs Damqq Melalui :
Daftar : ID PRO
Kunjungi : Panduan ID PRO POKERV
Whatsapp : +6281939611165
Line : DAMQQPOKER

Jocelyn Anastasia said...

Kunjungi Artikel Menarik Lainnya :
Agen Poker
Jimat PKV
Jimat Kemenangan
Berita Update
Cerita Sex Terbaru

Jocelyn Anastasia said...

Kunjungi Artikel Menarik Lainnya :
Agen Poker
Jimat PKV
Jimat Kemenangan
Berita Update
Cerita Sex Terbaru

38

CrownQQ Official said...

CrownQQ Agen DominoQQ BandarQ dan Domino99 Online Terbesar

Yuk Buruan ikutan bermain di website CrownQQ
Sekarang CROWNQQ Memiliki Game terbaru Dan Ternama loh...

10 permainan :
=> Poker
=> Bandar Poker
=> Domino99
=> BandarQ
=> AduQ
=> Sakong
=> Capsa Susun
=> Bandar 66
=> Perang Baccarat
=> Perang Dadu

Keunggulan bermain di CrownQQ :
=> Bonus Refferal 20%
=> Bonus Turn Over 0,5%
=> Minimal Depo 20.000
=> Minimal WD 20.000
=> 100% Member Asli
=> Pelayanan DP & WD 24 jam
=> Livechat Kami 24 Jam Online
=> Bisa Dimainkan Di Hp Android
=> Di Layani Dengan 5 Bank Terbaik
=> 1 User ID 10 Permainan Menarik
=> Menyediakan deposit Via Pulsa

Link Resmi CrownQQ:
- maincrownqq.com
- maincrownqq.net
- maincrownqq.org

Info Lebih lanjut Kunjungi :
Website : DominoQQ Online
Daftar CrownQQ : Poker Online
Info CrownQQ : Kontakk
Linktree : Agen Poker Online

WHATSAPP : +6287771354805
Line : CS_CROWNQQ
Facebook : CrownQQ Official
Kemenangan CrownQQ : Agen BandarQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...